<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hello!

Welcome to another exciting addition to "Just an inch shy of Insane"!

Well, a lot has changed in a year. First of all, my "old @$$ computer" as I so elequently put it, has been replaced by a much better Dell PC. I now have 2.something GHz of Processing power, 256MB of RAM, 60GB of Memory, and a DVD ROM Drive *Grunts Manly*.

Next, I'm no longer atending VU. That college and that city were seriously getting on my nerves. I've moved back to my hometown and I'm attending the local community college. After I get my A.S., I'm going to IUPUI for a B.S. and then seeking a possible Masters.

I have a new obsession. I have become... a comic book collector! I collect mainly Spider-Man titles (and I mean (nearly) all of them) as well as a few others. My goal is to become a member of Spiderfan.org, but I'll just have to see that as it comes. Seeing as how I'm not yet a member, I may put a few reviews up here, or maybe on another blog somewhere.

Comments:
Hey, you can comment on my blog now. Give it a shot if you've been reading it.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?